We work hard here. Because our customers expect it. The hard work pays off with satisfied clients and grocery shoppers.
We are continuously on the lookout for talented, driven individuals with superior technical skills and a passion to improve grocery retailing business processes.
Send your credentials and contact Frank Urbaniak, VP of Customer Success and Professional Services (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Lauren Kennedy, Account Manager & Training Director (email@example.com) for any openings of interest.
The Account Manager reports to the VP of Customer Success and Professional Services. This role is focused on positioning our customers for success in the onboarding and project phases as the first step in developing strong partnerships with them. Successful relationship building with our customers enables open communications, trust, and awareness of opportunities to expand the Itasca footprint with the retailer through their perception of Itasca as an exceptional technology partner. The Account Manager ensures on time delivery of projects to generate revenues but most importantly, the Account Manager gets to know the retailer team and their operations, leveraging this to build a trusting relationship. As the software is successfully deployed, the Account Manager role focuses on maintaining excellent regular communications with the retailer and keeping them updated and interested in new business opportunities utilizing our software.
The Account Manager ongoing roles and responsibilities include:
- Conversant on industry concepts and all key Itasca product functions
- Work with the pre-sales team and the Itasca ‘assessment process’ to establish an internal customer account profile detailing number of stores, store types, banners, management and key contacts, and a profile of their current and planned technology
- Utilize Itasca (lean) project methodology to work with the project manager on project timelines and plans utilizing Itasca’s preferred online PM tools
- Ensure on-time go-lives and drive implementations to full completion during rollouts. Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value
- Develop ongoing communications with the retailer project and management teams to ensure trust and high satisfaction with Itasca, including consideration of additional Itasca products over time
- Provide account communications updates to expand our company-wide customer feedback loop
- Maintain awareness of retail trends and competitive offerings to identify and understand best practices in the grocery industry
- 5+ years’ experience in retail with experience in driving sustainable ROI in projects
- 2+ years’ experience in managing projects
- Enthusiastic and creative individual with solid organizational and collaborative skills and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement and awareness of retail industry trends
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills and ability to resolve complex situations while maintaining customer satisfaction
Travel Required (up to 30% travel time)