Itasca Retail 2016 Users Conference
Preparations are well underway for our inaugural Itasca Magic Users Conference in Phoenix, AZ. We already have commitments from most of our customers. Remember: Network value is highest when we all participate together.
“Experts Learn From Experts” — Program Highlights:
- Monday night welcome reception at the Camby hotel
- Tuesday morning sunrise “urban hike” to the Wrigley Mansion
- User Topic: Strategies and use cases for DSD ordering
- User Topic: Automated ordering for random weight produce
- Itasca Briefing: Overview of new and planned software functionality
- Special guest speaker, Eric J. Smith: “Achieving The Demand-Based Supply Chain”
- Tuesday night dinner at El Chorro, a landmark Arizona restaurant
- Group Participation: Round-table discussion
Dates: Monday evening, Oct. 24 – Wednesday mid-day, Oct. 26, 2016
Location: The Camby Hotel, Scottsdale, Arizona
(2401 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | 602-468-0700 | a Marriott property)
Questions? Suggestions? Special Requests? Contact Us.
Watch this space for more details about the Conference agenda, speaker line-up and activities. We are committed to providing a first-class experience for attendees – education, idea-sharing, and networking time.