What’s Happening At Itasca Retail
LAS VEGAS – FEB. 11-14: Itasca Retail is proud to join the members of NGA and other vendors showcasing at The NGA Show at the Mirage Hotel and Casino where we will be sharing our client successes in Center Store as well as Fresh Departments. We’ll be meeting with retailers at booth #10.
We’re eager to show you the latest success stories and innovations enabled by Itasca Magic™, our flagship Inventory Optimization solution.
At Itasca Retail, we’ve been delivering on the Inventory Optimization promise at more than 1,700 supermarkets across North America. Our methods are proven: True store-level perpetual inventory, accurate store/item level demand forecasting, and dependable computer-generated ordering. All baked into a technology platform that boasts a perfect implementation track record.
The Media Center
Itasca Retail maintains a consolidated media archive within our blog, incorporating corporate news releases, media coverage, case studies, and company thought leadership.
Tap the image to reach the main blog page. Use links at right to access these assets by category. Or you may search by keyword by tapping the magnifying glass icon at right of the top menu.
Selected Industry Events
• California Grocers Association, Palm Springs, Sept. 23-25
• TPA/FMI/GMA Supply Chain Conference, Orlando, Apr. 15-17
• The NGA Show 2018 — National Grocers Association, Las Vegas, Feb 11-14
• NRF 105th Annual Convention & Expo, Javits Center, New York, Jan. 14-16
• TPA/FMI/GMA Supply Chain Conference, San Diego, Apr. 30 – May 2
• The NGA Show 2017 — National Grocers Association, Las Vegas, Feb 12-15
• NRF 104th Annual Convention & Expo, Javits Center, New York, Jan. 15-17
• Itasca Retail User Group Conference, The Camby, Phoenix, AZ, Oct. 24-26
• California Grocers Association Strategic Conference, Palm Springs, Sep. 25-27, Booth #208
• FMI Connect, McCormick Place, Chicago, June 20-23, Itasca Retail, Booth #1547
• The NGA Show — National Grocers Association, Las Vegas, Feb. 28 – Mar. 2, Booth #9
• 2016 TPA Supply Chain Conference, New Orleans, LA, Feb. 22-24
• Zebra Technologies NALA SKO2016 partner event, Las Vegas, Feb. 8-9
• Topco Indirect 2016 Summit, Orlando, FL, Feb. 1-3
• NRF 104th Annual Convention & Expo, Javits Center, New York, Jan. 17-19
Itasca Retail in the Media
• “SHRINKING SHRINK Cutting-edge retailers such as Wegmans and Price
Chopper are using computer systems to shrink shrink and cut out-of-stocks to as low as 0.5%. (Really.) Frozen & Refrigerated Buyer (Jan-Feb 2018)
• “Visible Touch: Technology is Helping Grocers get a Better Handle on Out-of-Stocks at the Store Level” Progressive Grocer (2016)
• “Wegmans Expands Inventory Optimization Chainwide” Progressive Grocer (Jan. 26, 2016)
• “Price Chopper: Breaking New Ground with Computerized Ordering” Supermarket News (2009)
• “Chopping Out-of-Stocks” RIS News (2008)
• “Accurate Forecasting” InStoreBuyer.com (2007)
• “Price Chopper Automates Orders of DSD, Perishables” Supermarket News (2007)
• “Price Chopper to Generate Meat Orders Via Computer” Supermarket News (2007)
For Media Professionals:
Itasca Retail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
James Tenser, VSN Strategies: 520-797-4314