What’s Happening At Itasca Retail
Here’s where we’ll be, where in just a few minutes, we can show you how we can help make your store and eCommerce experiences great.
At Groceryshop, September 15-18 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, we’ll be meeting with retailers who’ve chosen us in their meeting selections and participating in other activities at the show. While we won’t have a booth, we’ll have conversations with retailers we meet at all the events in Las Vegas.
At the California Grocers Association Strategic Conference, from September 29th – October 1st at the Palm Springs Convention Center, we’ll be meeting with retailers from California and the West Coast during selected meetings and at the events there as well.
It’s called “Retail’s Big Show” for a reason. It’s the biggest, baddest, boldest show for retailers and technology suppliers in the world, held in NYC January 12th-14th, 2020. Itasca will again exhibit on the 1st floor with many other technology companies in Booth #1445. We hope to meet you there for the latest discussions on your “Vision.”
At the NGA Show, an annual event for Itasca at the San Diego Convention Center from February 23rd -26th, we will be in Booth #810 and participating in the other great events and break-outs NGA puts on every year at the show.
Subscribe to our blog posts for further details as the events get closer!!!
You Can Find Itasca At These Events:
• Zebra Channel Partner Summit, Omni Orlando Resort, ChampionsGate, FL, November 7-9
• Groceryshop, Aria, Las Vegas, October 28-31
• Itasca Retail User Group Conference, The Belmond, Charleston, SC, Oct. 22-24
• California Grocers Association, Palm Springs, Sept. 23-25
• TPA/FMI/GMA Supply Chain Conference, Orlando, Apr. 15-17
• The NGA Show 2018 — National Grocers Association, Las Vegas, Feb 11-14
• NRF 105th Annual Convention & Expo, Javits Center, New York, Jan. 14-16
Itasca Retail in the Media
• “Inventory Management: Out of Time for Out-of-Stocks” Winsight Grocery Business (July 2018)
• “7 Things Grocers Can Do to Make Ecommerce Mainstream” Progressive Grocer (April 3, 2018)
• “SHRINKING SHRINK” Cutting-edge retailers such as Wegmans and Price Frozen & Refrigerated Buyer (Jan-Feb 2018)
• “Visible Touch: Technology is Helping Grocers get a Better Handle on Out-of-Stocks at the Store Level” Progressive Grocer (2016)
• “Wegmans Expands Inventory Optimization Chainwide” Progressive Grocer (Jan. 26, 2016)
• “Price Chopper: Breaking New Ground with Computerized Ordering” Supermarket News (2009)
• “Chopping Out-of-Stocks” RIS News (2008)
• “Accurate Forecasting” InStoreBuyer.com (2007)
• “Price Chopper Automates Orders of DSD, Perishables” Supermarket News (2007)
• “Price Chopper to Generate Meat Orders Via Computer” Supermarket News (2007)
The Media Center
Itasca Retail maintains a consolidated media archive within our blog, incorporating corporate news releases, media coverage, case studies, and company thought leadership.
Tap the image to reach the main blog page. Use links at right to access these assets by category. Or you may search by keyword by tapping the magnifying glass icon at right of the top menu.
For Media Professionals:
Itasca Retail: email@example.com, or
James Tenser, VSN Strategies: 520-797-4314